CHICKEN ENCHILADAS WITH SALSA VERDE
1t olive oil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 bottle of Culley’s No.3 salsa verde
1/2c sour cream
1/4c chicken stock
1.5c shredded chicken
3/4c cheddar cheese, grated
- Preheat the oven to 180˚C.
- Heat oil in a fry pan over a medium heat and cook garlic for 1 minute. Stir in the salsa verde and chicken stock and cook until heated, then remove from the heat. Mix in the sour cream.
- In a medium bowl, mix tother 1/3 of the sauce, the shredded chicken and 1/4c of the cheese.
- Spoon the chicken mixture in equal parts in a line down the centre of each tortilla. Roll them firmly then place in a row in a baking dish. Pour the remaining sauce over the tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake in the oven for approximately 30 minutes or until golden brown.